Amsterdam, 19 March 2021 – X5 Retail Group N.V. (‘X5’ or the ‘Company’), a leading Russian food retailer (LSE and MOEX ticker: "FIVE"), today published its 2020 Annual
Report, which provides an overview of the Company’s financial and operating performance in 2020.
X5 invites the Company’s shareholders and holders of global depository receipts to X5’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the ‘AGM’). The AGM will be held at Zuidplein
196, 1077 XV Amsterdam, The Netherlands at 11.00 am CET on Wednesday 12 May 2021.
The record date for shareholders eligible to participate in the AGM is 14 April 2021.
Agenda items to be discussed at the AGM include:
- Report of the Management Board for the financial year 2020;
- 2020 Remuneration Report;
- Proposal to adopt the 2020 Financial Statements and dividend recommendation;
- Remuneration policy for the Management Board;
- Re-appointment of Igor Shektherman as member of the Management Board and CEO;
- Re-appointment of Stephan DuCharme and Mikhail Fridman, and appointment of Richard Brasher and Alexander Tynkovan, as members of the Supervisory Board.
The full AGM agenda, including explanatory notes, is available on the X5 website at:
X5’s Annual Report for the financial year 2020 is available on the Company’s website at: