Amsterdam, 19 May 2022 – X5 Retail Group N.V. (“X5” or the “Company”, LSE and MOEX ticker: FIVE), a leading Russian food retailer that operates the Pyaterochka, Perekrestok and Chizhik retail chains, today announced the date of its annual general meeting of shareholders (the “AGM”) and published its 2021 Annual Report, which provides an overview of the Company’s financial and operating performance in 2021.
X5 invites the Company’s shareholders and holders of global depository receipts to X5’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders. The AGM will be held at Zuidplein 196, 1077 XV Amsterdam, The Netherlands at 11.00 am CET on Thursday, 30 June 2022.
The record date for shareholders eligible to participate in the AGM is 2 June 2022.
Agenda items to be discussed at the AGM include:
- Report of the Management Board for the financial year 2021;
- 2021 Remuneration Report;
- Proposal to adopt the 2021 Financial Statements, with explanation that there is no auditor’s statement due to unforeseen circumstances, i.e. the suspension of work by the external auditor;
- Appointment of Ekaterina Lobacheva as member of the Management Board;
- Appointment of Olga Vysotskaja, Fedor Ovchinnikov and Vadim Zingman as members of the Supervisory Board.
The full AGM agenda, including explanatory notes, is available on the X5 website at: https://www.x5.ru/en/Pages/Investors/GeneralMeetingOfShareHolders.aspx
X5’s Annual Report for the financial year 2021 is available on the Company’s website at: https://www.x5.ru/en/Pages/Investors/Reports.aspx