Amsterdam, 31 May 2023 – X5 Retail Group N.V. (“X5” or the “Company”, LSE and MOEX ticker: FIVE), a leading Russian food retailer that operates the Pyaterochka, Perekrestok and Chizhik retail chains, today announced the date of its annual general meeting of shareholders (the “AGM”) and published its 2022 Annual Report, which provides an overview of the Company’s financial and operating performance in 2022.
X5 invites the Company’s shareholders and holders of global depository receipts to X5’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders. The AGM will be held at Zuidplein 196, 1077 XV Amsterdam, The Netherlands at 11.00 am CET on Friday, 30 June 2023.
The record date for shareholders eligible to participate in the AGM is 2 June 2023.
Agenda items to be discussed at the AGM include:
- Report of the Management Board for the financial year 2022;
- 2022 Remuneration Report;
- Proposal to adopt the 2022 Financial Statements with explanation of the status of the independent auditor’s report;
- Remuneration policy for the Supervisory Board;
- Re-appointment of Igor Shekhterman, Frank Lhoest and Quinten Peer as members of the Management Board;
- Re-appointment of Peter Demchenkov as member of the Supervisory Board.
The full AGM agenda, including explanatory notes, is available on the X5 website at:
X5’s Annual Report for the financial year 2022 is available on the Company’s website at: