Amsterdam, 19 October 2022 – X5 Retail Group N.V. (“X5” or the “Company”, LSE and MOEX ticker: FIVE), a leading Russian food retailer that operates the Pyaterochka, Perekrestok and Chizhik retail chains, invites the Company’s shareholders and holders of its global depository receipts to an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the ‘EGM’), to be held at Zuidplein 196, 1077 XV Amsterdam, The Netherlands at 11.00 am CET on Wednesday, 30 November 2022.
The record date for shareholders eligible to participate in the EGM is 2 November 2022.
Agenda items to be discussed at the EGM include:
- Composition of the Supervisory Board
- Appointment of Dmitry Alekseev as member of the Supervisory Board
- Appointment of Vasileios Stavrou as member of the Supervisory Board
- Appointment of Leonid Afendikov as member of the Supervisory Board
- Amendment of the remuneration policy for members of the Management Board
- Amendment of the remuneration policy for members of the Supervisory Board
The full EGM agenda, including explanatory notes, is available on the X5 website at: