Amsterdam, 29 March 2018 - X5 Retail Group N.V. ('X5' or the 'Company'), a leading Russian food retailer (LSE and MOEX ticker: "FIVE"), invites the Company's shareholders and holders of global depository receipts to X5's Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the 'AGM'). The AGM will be held at Parkstraat 20, 2514 JK The Hague, The Netherlands at 11.00 am CET on Thursday, 10 May 2018.
The record date for shareholders eligible to participate in the AGM is 12 April 2018.
The key agenda items to be discussed at the AGM include:
- Report of the Management Board for the financial year 2017;
- Explanation of the implementation of the new Dutch Corporate Governance Code 2016;
- Financial Statements for the financial year 2017, including
- proposal to adopt the 2017 Financial Statements;
- proposal to approve the dividend for the financial year 2017;
- Proposal to amend the Remuneration Policy for the Management Board and Executive Board.
The full AGM agenda, including explanatory notes, is available on the X5 website at:
X5's Annual Report for the financial year 2017 is available on the Company's website at:
Download (PDF. 0.2 MB)